Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
Recordings of the LSCC Meeting at FUN 2017 are now available.
For those of you who were unable to attend the recent FUN show in Ft. Lauderdale, the recordings are now available under the Education and Resources section of the website.
Check here to view the recordings - noting the very large file sizes.
LSCC to teach again at the 2017 ANA Summer Seminar in June:
After the huge success of the class “Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated Coinage” at its debut at the ANA Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs in 2016, the LSCC announces that
we will again offer the course at the 2017 Summer Seminar. Next year, the course will be offered during the first session, June 18-21. Look for the Course Catalog in December for registration.
See all the other latest LSCC news in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: FUN was Fun!
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- Retail vs. Wholesale Coin Pricing Numismatic Market Demand Curves, by Gerry Fortin
- LSCC Calendar
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - 1875-S Double Dime, BF-13
- Seated Shorts
- Call for Nominations for the LSCC Hall of Fame
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - 19th Century Coin Chart Manuals
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - Liberty Seated Quarters and Bob
- The News from Texas 1877-1879, by Jim Laughlin
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 13, Number 2, Febuary, 2017
Last month's Special Supplement on the Counterfeit 1872-S Half can be found here:
Be on the Lookout! New dangerous counterfeit 1872-S Liberty Seated Half Dollar
Copyright © 2007-2017, Liberty Seated Collectors Club, All rights reserved. --