Welcome to the new website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
LSCC to teach class at ANA Summer Seminar in June: LSCC President Gerry Fortin and Education Director John Frost
will be teaching a one-week class entitled Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated Coinage in June at the ANA Summer Seminar. This
in-depth class will span all seven Liberty Seated series, and will feature guest lecturer Len Augsburger. More details can be found in the
April edition of the E-Gobrecht.
Recordings of the LSCC FUN 2016 Meeting: The recordings of the LSCC Regional Meeting
at FUN 2016 on January 8 are now available on the Recordings Page under "Education & Resources" on this
website. The video and audio quality are significantly improved, and the sessions should be easy to see and hear.
See the latest LSCC news, all in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: LOTS IN THIS ISSUE! New Liberty Seated Silver Coins “Red Book” now available, LSCC Polo Shirts, LSCC Officer Nominations
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- LSCC Calendar
- Images from the CSNS Show LSCC Regional Meeting
- Second LSCC Polo Shirt Order
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - Larry Briggs and the Creation of the Liberty Seated Quarter Encyclopedia
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - 1857 Quarter Dollar
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz
- The Strike Zone, by Rich Hundertmark - Double Dime Adventure – Take 2
- LSCC Member in the Spotlight by Tony Barreca: No one
- The Official Red Book - A Guide Book to Liberty Seated Silver Coins
- Liberty Seated Dollars showcased at GSNA Convention by John Frost with Carl Feldman
- Trade Dollars in the Oregon Newspapers 1875-1876 , by Jim Laughlin
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 12, Number 6, June 2016