Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
LSCC to teach again at the 2017 ANA Summer Seminar in June:
After the huge success of the class “Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated Coinage” at its debut at the ANA Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs in 2016, the LSCC announces that
we will again offer the course at the 2017 Summer Seminar. Next year, the course will be offered during the first session, June 18-21. Look for the Course Catalog in December for registration.
Recordings of the LSCC Annual Meeting at the ANA in Anaheim are now available.
For those of you who were unable to attend the Summer ANA, the recordings are now available under the Education and Resources section of the website.
Check here to view the recordings - noting the very large file sizes.
See all the other latest LSCC news in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: Please renew now!
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- LSCC Calendar
- Call for Nominations for the LSCC Hall of Fame
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - Coins We Don't Buy
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - 1891-S Quarter Dollar with MPD?
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - 1838 Dime, F-103b, R4
- Seated Shorts
- GFRC Open Registry Community Project Launch, by Gerry Fortin
- A Tour of the San Francisco Mint, 1856, Part 3, by Jim Laughlin
- Special Supplement: Be on the Lookout! New dangerous counterfeit 1872-S Liberty Seated Half Dollar, by John Frost, with Dick Osburn and Bill Bugert
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 13, Number 1, January, 2017
The Special Supplement can be found here:
Be on the Lookout! New dangerous counterfeit 1872-S Liberty Seated Half Dollar
Copyright © 2007-2016, Liberty Seated Collectors Club, All rights reserved. --