Welcome to the new website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
|| LSCC Annual Benefit Auction at the ANA!
The annual LSCC Benefit Auction will be held at the LSCC Annual Meeting in Anaheim at this year's ANA World's Fair of Money. The Auction is an important source of club funding and serves to support member services,
beginning with the full color, large-format Gobrecht Journal.
We wish to especially thank the many club members who generously donated material for this sale.
As usual, we have a variety of material including Liberty Seated coins, related literature, and exonumia.
The ever engaging Bob Merrill of Heritage Auctions will be calling the sale, and, even if you are not directly participating, this is an entertaining session not to be missed.
Click on the Catalog cover at left to read or download the Catalog (PDF, 1.3 mb).
LSCC Wows Them at ANA Summer Seminar in June:
After a year of planning and months of preparation, the class “Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated
Coinage” made its debut at the ANA Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs. The class was sold out and
was a highly anticipated addition to this year’s curriculum offered to numismatists from all over North America.
The results were amazing!
See this, and all the latest LSCC news, in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: LSCC Wows Them at ANA Summer Seminar 2016
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- LSCC Calendar
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - ANA Summer Seminar 2016
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - 1840 Quarter Dollar
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz
- The Strike Zone, by Rich Hundertmark - The Loupe Mix-up Court Case
- LSCC Member in the Spotlight by Tony Barreca: Kip Wills
- The Official Red Book - A Guide Book to Liberty Seated Silver Coins
- Coin Shipments from the Carson City Mint, 1875-1877, by Jim Laughlin
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 12, Number 7, July 2016